Wednesday 6 November 2019

real or fake

I have been learning about if some pictures are real of fake because we don't believe that the pictures are not real or fake.   
What you enjoyed during today's lesson. I enjoyed the part taking the pictures because we got to pick what the images i wanted for my unicorn images.       
What you found challenging I found it challenging because I had to found the perfect picture of my self to fit on the unicorn. 
What you would change next time. I would change the images in my smart media because i don't need the same images       

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creation Zara. Your unicorn is very unique. Ka pai for your comment. Next steps are to read your comment and check it makes sense before posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.