Tuesday 13 April 2021

Hot Cross bun collage experience

Kia ora bloggers In week 10 last week my class made a big hot cross bun so did all of the other classrooms we had to use a bread maker because the other classes were using the oven in the staffroom. the ingredients that we used was an egg an orange flour whole meal flour yeast and raisin.my class had a job each My job was pouring the egg in the breadmaker from the bowl and washing some bowls and the spoons.finally it was time to take the hot cross bun out of the bread maker and place it on a cloth with a candle ready to eat but first we had to sit in a connected circle and say pray after pray it was time to reveal cut open hot cross bun it looked so good there was jam and butter we could choose what we wanted i choose butter to put on my hot cross bun it tasted delightful.see you soon bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Zara, I'm Najiha from New Windsor School.
    Those hot cross buns seem so yummy! I wish I could eat it with you.
    Did you have fun making it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.