Tuesday 24 August 2021

My amazing koru patterns

Kia ora Bloggers, Today in lockdown My online learning today is to draw some koru patterns on a piece of paper.I learned this because it was for the task I had to do today. I had to watch a video and draw some patterns from the story.

 I got a piece of paper, a pencil and crayons.And a black pen as the outline.I enjoyed coloring in my koru patterns I found it a little challenging to draw my koru patterns I want you to comment on anything you really enjoyed about my art




4 comments:

  1. Hi Zara,
    Fantastic bright koru drawing. I really like the colours and the background.
    Keep up the great work Zara.
    Mrs McCormack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zara,

    I really love the colours you have chosen for your koru patterns and the detailed background. I can tell that this must have taken you so time and perseverance. Ka pai. I learned from Benjamin H today that a koru in te Reo Maori means 'loop'. Did you know that?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mrs McCormack
    Thank you for your lovely comment.

    ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Hickling.
    thanks for your comment No I didn't know that Maori mean loop for koru.

    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.