Tuesday 8 June 2021

My tatua patterns

Kia ora bloggers Today For reading i was learning to draw and watch a video about how to draw a tuatara pattern for my learn create share we learned this because it was for Samoan language week I had to watch and draw on a scrap piece of paper tuata patterns that I watched. I will insert a link to watch two videos of how to draw tauta patterns. I will also take a photo of my pattnes. i did great with my learning Have you drawn tauta patterns before? Here are the links to the videos click the links right here to watch the videos click the first link here to watch this video. Click Here to watch the video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.