Wednesday 30 June 2021

Matariki magic

Kia ora bloggers 

 Today in cybersmart My class created a Matariki scratch project.I choose a character i choose a Giga witch is a little cute person.My background is a galaxy background i choose it because it was for matariki and i thought i was great my background. First i had to click the create and i got started the first thing i did was choose my character and my background was next up the background i choose was a galaxy background. My character had to go from the other side to the yellow star and i thought it was amazing.     

  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zara,
    this is a great start! What else will you add to your project? You can use the instructions on the class site to add another background and make your sprites talk to each other.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.