Monday 5 July 2021

My mini golf course perimeter

Kia ora Bloggers Last week i was learning to create a mini golf course and find the area and perimeter. What I had to do was make a copy of the mini golf course and then start creating my mini golf course. After creating it I had to add the numbers on the side of my mini golf course. 

 I found it challenging to count and find the correct numbers to add at the side. 

 I really enjoyed creating my mini golf course and making my numbers to be correct. 

 Have you ever created a mini golf course?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.