Friday 28 May 2021

A catchy slide about a covenant

 Kia ora bloggers. Today I was learning to create a slide about a covenant my class had to get into groups of three In my group I had Unaise Mikaela and me. What we had to do was write in the slides about what is a covenant. My group found it challenging to think about what to write about a covenant. We learned this so that we know what a covenant is and how some people made an agreement to God.I have been learning about what is a covenant. I think my learning went Good. have you ever learned about a covenant? I will link a video about covenant Link

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Zara,
    I liked how you explained what a covenanat is and how a covenant is different from an agreement. Did you enjoy making your slide?
    Ma te wa Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly i really did enjoy making my slide thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.