Thursday 27 May 2021

My Amazing role play of abram and Sarah

Kia ora bloggers, in my class i was learning to make a role play about Abram and sarah. In my group there were Irelyn, Ruby, Ocean, and me. What we had to do was get dressed in our characters. I was Sarah, Ocean was abram, Ruby was God and Irelyn was the nattorer. I have been learning all about abram and sarah and how they promised God to have a baby. I will insert a link for you to watch our role play. Click the Link  right here to watch the role play. I think i did great for my learning.  Have you learned about abram and sarah? If you want to watch a video about God's promise i will link it down below.  Click this  here to watch the video Link ingiury reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.