Thursday 13 May 2021

Mothers Day Weaving heart

Mothers Day yay ... 
 Hey bloggers before mothers day i created a love heart weaving card for my Mum my favorite part of my heart is the weaving.

 The first thing we did was get the piece of card or paper and trace a paper heart carevely then we had to grab a skewer and poke holes with the skewer. 
 
I found it quite challenging to weave my heart through each hole and back through another hole but i got there. 

 I enjoyed create my heart and giving it to my Mum i also liked the way i created and got some help by my teacher and the student teachers 

Hope you like my card here is a photo of me holding my mothers day card take a look.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.