Friday 7 May 2021

My Amazing Bedroom story

 My Cozy Bedroom 
My favorite part of my house is my comfy bedroom because I don't have to share a  room with my sister and it is peaceful with a nice view and doesn't get disturbed.
I have a large room in the middle of my room and it is hard to get past.But I love it just the way it is.
My room is the cleanest in the house unlike my sisters room and my parents love tidy rooms. The thing I like about my room is the fairtyb lights and my photos on the walls  every single day. My room smells like roses because there is a rose bush right outside my window. I could hear an owl hooting in the trees.
 Senses are all over my room like purfem diffusers and candles whenever I go to sleep. My bedroom smells amazing. It made me feel
inside that this is where I should be. I could taste the purfem in my mouth.
Overall my bedroom is the coziest warmest room in the house. I can taste purfem around my room.I can feel rose petals on my arm and I feel relaxed.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.