Friday 14 May 2021

My tropical Paradise writing

 Hey bloggers on monday my class had to write a story about a beach image we had to describe what was in the image hope you guys enjoy reading my story hope you like it see you bloggers.

 Coconut Tropical paradise

 

As I walked on the salty fresh beach I could smell the cold mild breeze against my face and blowing my hair around the place.



The hot sun is burning my eyes. I can see the soggy green mountains in the background and the clear crystal blue water.



I could hear the waves crashing together and white boat engine revving across the water and I could also hear the coconuts falling  off the trees down to the soft sand and the waves fizzing to the shore.



I could feel the strong breeze  on my back and the warm sun on my face it was so hot that I went in the cold water I could feel the warm salty water leaning against my body it was stunning so i got out and layed on the soft sand.


I could taste the water in my mouth and the dirt from the mountains blowing  in the sky down on the sand. 







 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.