Wednesday 3 November 2021

2021 Achievements

Kia ora Bloggers,

For cybersmart we had to go onto canva and make a slide about our three  achievements for 2021. What I had to do for this task was to pick three  achievements for this year and put them in separate slides.

I enjoyed making my slides on canva. I found it challenging to pick my three achievements.I want you to comment what you thought of my slides.

I will add a link to canva so that you can try it out click the link right here to canva Link







 


    


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zara,
    this is an appealing video. I really liked your introduction and the way you put some detail into the text on each frame.
    Ka pai tō mahi.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mrs Torrie,
    Thank you for your lovely comment I really enjoyed making my 2021 achievements
    See you next time.
    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.