Wednesday 17 November 2021

My Saint

Kia ora Bloggers,  
S A I N T Spells Saint So you know what that means another  fun RE Task.What I had to do for this task was to think of a Saint and then write on a piece of paper in our Re books of the saint that we chose.

I chose Saint Mary Mackillop because she really inspires me like a lot.I found it challenging to draw Saint Mary Mackillop from google and then color her in with the right colors.I enjoyed writing what inspired me with my saint.Next time I could change my Saint and choose a different one. I will add a picture of my prayer and my Saint.



















1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zara,

    I really enjoyed reading your quality blog post and seeing the learning that you did with your activities. The prayer that you have created and decorated looks really appealing and is very thoughtful. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.