Wednesday 17 November 2021

Have you ever created a rangoli before?

Kia ora Bloggers,

Last week for Reading I was learning to create and draw a Rangoli.If you don't know what a Rangoli is well its a flower.What I had to do for this task was to get a piece of paper and then a pencil I had to watch a video on how to draw a Rangoli.

I found it challenging to try and draw patterns inside the flower.I enjoyed making and coloring in my flower.Next time I could change the style and colors that I put into my Rangoil.You can comment on anything you really enjoyed about my flower.I will add a picture of my Rangoli. I Hope you enjoy reading my blog post.

Here is the photo hope you like it.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Zara,
    I really like your rangoli pattern. It's very beautiful and colourful.
    Keep up the good work Zara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.