Friday 5 November 2021

Manuka plant

Kia ora Bloggers,

In the past week I have been learning to make a sign about ronga my plant was manuka.First I had to paint my sign and then I had to let it dry.After It was dry i had to write on the sign of what i wrote.

I enjoyed making my sign.I found it challenging to find the perfect paint that would stand out.You can comment on anything you thought about my sign.Here is my photo of me holding my sign and hammering a nail in my sign to keep it straight check the photos out. I was learning how to mix colors 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.