Tuesday 7 September 2021

All about turtles.

Good Afternoon Bloggers, 

Today I was learning to make a fact poster on turtles.I learned this because it was for an online task.

 I also had to draw a turtle on a piece of paper.  What I had to do for this task was to watch a video all about turtles and create a poster with all kinds of facts. I found it challenging to draw the turtle,s shell.

 I enjoyed drawing my turtle step by step and found the video very helpful. I want you to comment on anything you enjoyed about my facts. 

And the turtle I drew.   

I will add a link to the video if you would want to create your own turtle.  click the link right here to watch on how to draw a turtle Link 

ma te wa




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zara,

    I really enjoyed seeing the amazing turtle that you drew. I thought you did a fantastic job of following the instructions on the video. Next time you could try get a clearer image of your facts as it was a challenge to try and read parts of it. Have you ever drawn a turtle before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.