Monday 6 September 2021

Kaylah,s escape house creation

Kia ora bloggers, Today I was learning to check a student's escape house game.I learned this because it was for an online task. 

 What I had to do for this task was I had to answer some questions to get out of the house. It was really fun to play. 

 I enjoyed playing the escape room I found nothing challenging. I want you to comment on anything you enjoyed about my blog post. 
 I also scored pretty well.
 
Here is a link to kaylahs escape house Link have fun




1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Zara,

    I liked that you wrote a quality blog post about the escape room. I thought you could have added more screenshots from Kylah's Escape Room and told the audience more about some of the questions you had to answer to escape. Have you ever made an escape room before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.