Tuesday 28 September 2021

Why I think school uniforms should be banned.

 Kia ora Bloggers,

Last week it was speech writing.I learned this because speechers were coming up. What I had to do for this task was to pick a topic to write about. And then we had to write on our chromebooks. My speech was about why I think school uniforms should be banned. I enjoyed writing my speech because it was a great topic to write about. I found it challenging to pick my topic Because there was so many to pick from but I found my topic in the end. I want you to comment on what you thought about my speech.

Do you like wearing a school uniform? I strongly believe that school uniforms should be banned and in this speech Iḿ going to tell you why. School uniforms are too expensive, uncomfortable and they always need to be cleaned. Letś get rid of them!

Firstly, school uniforms should definitely be banned in schools because they cost too much money.  Your parents have to buy one each year because kids are growing up way too fast these days. The total of school uniforms for boys is $443 NZ dollars and for girls wait for, it is $526 NZ dollars. You can use this much money to help people in need.


Secondly, they are uncomfortable because if you are wearing shorts or skirts in the winter time your legs can get cold and you can get frostbite and other sorts of things.I also think school uniforms are uncomfortable because it's itchy and it feels tight and also loose buttons.


Lastly, school uniforms should be banned because it is time to change the style uniforms are old school. It is time to change the way we look and get that old uniform out the door and bring the new style inside and hello new trend!!!


This is why I strongly believe that school uniforms should be banned. What do you think about school uniforms? Thanks for listening to my speech.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.