Wednesday 15 September 2021

Is Mr Wolf guilty of reading tasks?

Talofa lava Bloggers,

Today we were learning to talk about charters perceive . My digital objects show 3 reasons why Mr Wolf is guilty or not guilty.

We learned this because it was for a perceive . What I had to do for this task was watch some videos about the story of little red riding and create a slide about why the wolf is guilty or not guilty. 

 I enjoyed doing this task I found it a little challenging to write why he is guilty. I want you to comment on anything you liked about my slide.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.