Thursday 2 September 2021

My times table grid

Kia ora Bloggers,

Today I was Learning to make a Multiplication table with all of the times tables from 1 to 10.I learned this because it was good practice for my timetable knowledge. 

For this task I had to fill in the blanks with a time table answer.I enjoyed coloring in my table. I found it challenging to find the times tables I Had to practice.Next time I could the colors in my time table. I want you to comment on anything you liked here is a link to a Multiplication video Link 

1 comment:

  1. Morena Zara,

    I really admire the effort you must have put into completing this times tables chart Zara. I thought your choice of colour is really nice. Have you ever made a times table chart before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.