Sunday 5 September 2021

Bouncy egg experiment

Kia ora Bloggers, 

Last night I did a science experiment where I had to take an egg from my fridge and put it in a glass with vinegar.

And then leave it overnight and see what will happen.In the morning I tipped it out of the glass then rinsed it under cold water . For this task I had to grab an egg and a glass. 

 After I rinsed it it felt bouncy but it didn't work because it cracked. I enjoyed doing my experiment I found it challenging to get it to bounce. I want you to comment on anything you liked.

Here is the photo of my bouncy egg




 

2 comments:

  1. Morena Zara,

    My favourite part of your blog post was you explaining what you had to do to try and get your experiment to work how you wanted it to. Does a whole shell disintegrate (disappear) from the vinegar? Maybe you could give this experiment another go some time and see if you can be more careful not to crack the egg.

    Mā te wā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Hickling,
    Thank you for you comment I will try it again another time.

    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.