Thursday 12 August 2021

A sweet business activity.

Kia ora Bloggers, Earlier this week we learned about bees. We learned about bees by doing a science experiment.For the science experiment we had to grab a balloon pollen and a tuning fork and a cup. What we had to do was grab all the tools that we needed. Then get in groups. 

 In my group there was Cillian,Molly and me. What my group had to do was put the purple balloon over the cup then spread the pollen on the balloon and then press the tuning fork on a hard table or desk and see if the pollen falls off the ballon on to the black card I found it challenging to to make the pollen come off the ballon.i enjoyed making the science experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.