Friday 13 August 2021

My slides about Japan

Kia ora Bloggers, Last week I created a Slide about Japan for my reading task.We learned this because of the Olympics that were happening in tokyo japan. I want you to comment on anything that I might need to change .I was learning to find facts and information.

 

What I had to do was create a slide about Japan and grab some information from the story I was reading. I found it challenging to find the information from the story and put it in my own words.

 I found facts and information that I put in my slides about Japan. Did you know that Japan has cherry blossoms in springtime. I enjoyed creating and getting facts from the story that I read. I want you to comment on anything you want me to change.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.