Wednesday 4 August 2021

My reading task about the Olympics

Kia ora bloggers,On the first week back at school I created a slide about the Olympics. 

 First I had to read a book about being born to run and it was about this man in the olympics. 
 
I really enjoyed Creating my slides about the Olympics. 

 I found it challenging to get the facts and the information from the story. I will show you a slide about the Olympics and what I was learning. 

 I think my learning was amazing.

Have you learned about the Olympics?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zara. My name is Rayhan and I go to New Windsor School. I liked the olympic slides you made. How long did it take you to finish this brilliant work? Bye Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Zara
    I am Aimie from Saint Mary's School
    I learnt that you found it challenging to get the facts and the information from the story and yes I have learned lots of information about the Olympics.
    2 weeks ago we did the same ackrity for reading.
    What is your favourite Olympic event?
    Keep up the good work Zara!
    Please visit my blog here
    here

    Ma te wa
    Aimie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rayhan,
    It toke me 2 weeks to finish my work
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Aimie.
    My favorite olympics avent was gymnastics.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.