Friday 20 August 2021

My creative lockdown prayer space

Kia ora Bloggers. This morning in our goggle meet My teacher told us to create a prayer space.On my prayer space I had camilon flowers from my garden that I made into a cross.I also Had a prayer book.And a pink candle that smells like fruit berries I also had a green towel to represent ordinary time. What I had to get Was a Towel,Flowers And a prayer book.

 I found it a little challenging to explain my prayer space.I really enjoyed creating my nature prayer space.And a pink candle that smells like fruit berries I also had a green towel to represent ordinary time. What I had to get Was a Towel,Flowers And a prayer book. I found it a little challenging to explain my prayer space. I want you to comment on anything you like about my creative prayer space. I will add a screenshot of my prayer space take a look.

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Zara,

    Thank you for sharing you stunning prayer space with the class this morning during our Google Meeting. A simple yet beautiful prayer space that you explained to the class so well. My favourite part is most definitely the camellias used to create a cross. Have a lovely day.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Hickling.
    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.