Monday 30 August 2021

Roll that dice

Kia ora Bloggers 

Today for my lock down learning I had to roll a dice and whatever number it lands on I had to do a challenge. I landed on the number six the number five and the number one.

I learned this because it was for a wellbeing task. I was not sure what wellbeing meant, so my Mum told me it means doing activities that show you are looking after yourself like with your mind or body.  For number six I had to film myself doing six star jumps,number 5 was to do say something I was thankful for and number one was to draw a hand and write something that I could achieve today. I chose baking biscuits. 

 I will add a photo of my anzac biscuits when they are done. I want you to comment on anything you liked about my activities. I loved this task it was my favorite task ever because it was a lot of fun to do.
Look at these whopper anzac biscuits 










 

2 comments:

  1. Morena Zara,

    What a fun morning completing all of these tasks. I really liked watching your strong star jumps, hearing what you are thankful for and seeing the yummy biscuits that you baked. How did they taste? And how did you feel after doing all these wellbeing tasks?

    Mā te wā
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Miss Hickling,
    Thank you for you comment the anzac biscuits tasted amazing I felt really good after the wellbeing task.
    Ma te Wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.