Monday 23 August 2021

My funky hat creation

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Our teacher told us to make and wear a funky hat to our google meet. My funky hat had some fake money with the word famous. I chose this hat because I liked the glitter word famous.That gave me the idea of being a rich and famous celebrity.

For this task I got the money out of the game Monopoly that had a lot of money in the box. I will take a screenshot of me wearing the famous hat. hope you think that it is creative







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zara,

    Such a fun funky hat that you have created. How did you stick on the money and where did you get the idea from?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stuck the money on with sellotape.My Mum gave me the idea after dreaming about it!

    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.