Monday 23 August 2021

Dolphin Facts

Kia ora bloggers,Today in lockdown I created a slide about dolphins. I learned this because this was a part of my reading task. We have been learning to apply knowledge. We learnt this to help our story understanding. 

We had to read facts, find information in the text and write about it in a google slide. I enjoyed finding facts about dolphins and doing my picture background. I found it challenging to pick the right facts and information because there was a lot to choose from. I want you to comment on anything you liked. Hope you enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Zara,

    What interesting facts you have found about dolphins. Your quality blog post tells me you know what your learning and why. Well done. I didn't know that dolphins have so many teeth! Incredible. Have you ever seen a dolphin in real life? Last Christmas I saw a HUGE pod of dolphins from my house. There would have been hundreds. It was incredible. Keep up the great mahi.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I have never seen a dolphin in real life only on movies!
    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.