Wednesday 18 August 2021

RE faith poster

Hello Bloggers,

In week 1 we created a Faith poster. We learned this because it was for our school value. What I had to do was get my RE book and some coloring pencils.
I had to write some quotes of what Faith looks like, sounds like and feels like.


I had to draw what Faith is.The first thing that I had to do was get all the things that I needed then start writing. I enjoyed making my faith poster. And I found it challenging to draw some of the pictures. I want you to comment on what you liked about my faith poster.

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Zara,

    Great quality blog post that you have written. I can see that you have used the blog post template to help you. From what I can read of your digital learning object you have some great examples of what Faith is. Next time it would be even better to try and get a clearer image of your DLO because it's challenging to read some parts.

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Hickling I will make sure to do that next time.
    Ma te wa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.