Wednesday 18 August 2021

Bee Factual

Hello Bloggers, 

 This week I was learning to make a bee factual about a science experiment that we did.We were learning this because it was for our science experiment.we did this science experiment in the  past week.What I had to do for this task was write what we did in the science experiment and create my hexagon 

I found it challenging to write what we did in the science experiment we were learning about Whats the buzz. I enjoyed making my reading task.  Did you enjoy reading my blog post today? I have been learning to make support inferences 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.