Monday 30 August 2021

Saint Search

Kia ora Bloggers, Today I was learning to create a slide about a saint.My saint was Mary the mother of Jesus.I learned this because it is a part of our Re learning. I had to create a slide about Mary and her life. I choose Mary because she is one of my favourite saints. 


I enjoyed finding the background and doing the fonts and reading great facts about her. I found it challenging to find her actual birth and death because a lot of sites did not have information on it. I want you to comment on what you enjoyed

2 comments:

  1. Morena Zara,

    What a beautiful stained glass image of Mary and baby Jesus. She really was a loving, kind and faithful woman. I really enjoyed reading your slides and learning when she was born and that when she became a saint her body and soul went up to heaven with Jesus. What of this information was new learning for you?

    Mā te wā
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Hickling,
    Thank you for your comment I learned That Saint Mary Mackillop lived for 58 years.
    Ma te Wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.