Thursday 19 August 2021

How to build a robot.

Kia ora Bloggers, Today I was learning to create a slide about robots because we are in lockdown and that means online schooling.We learned this because it was an activity for lockdown.

What I had to do for this task was solved questions that people were asking about robots and how they move . I enjoyed creating this task. I found it challenging to find information to try and solve the questions. I want you to comment on everything you might want me to change.

2 comments:

  1. Morena Zara,

    Nice work for getting this task completed with a quality blog post. I enjoyed learning about the different parts of the robot that you identified. Be sure to let us know what you were LEARNING next time (you will always find it on the learn, create, share slides).

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Thanks Miss Hickling. Have a great day .
    Ma te wa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.