Tuesday 24 August 2021

My faith and trust word art

Kia ora Bloggers, Today in lockdown My online learning Was to create a word art about faith and trust.I learned this because it was for our task in lockdown. What I had to do for this task was to create a word art about what faith and trust mean. 

I put my words in shapes where you can design any words that you like. I enjoyed creating my word art. I found it challenging to remember how to writing the words in but luckily I solved it I want you to comment on anything you liked.



2 comments:

  1. Hi again Zara,

    Great to read that you are problem solving and figuring out how to do things online by yourself. I really like that you chose a cross for your artwork and chose suitable synonyms to add in. Do you think you are building your confidence with online learning?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Miss Hickling,
    thank you for your comment yes i am have confidence with online learning

    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.